In turn, these features provide these benefits:
- Integration and incorporation of all data assets — unstructured text, semi-structured and markup data, and structured datasets and databases
- A reference structure for inter-relating and integrating your own domain content
- Inherent multi-linguality, supported by the 200+ languages of the source knowledge bases
- Precise semantic representation for all items, enabling better selections and matches
- The ability to make selections via inference and other logical operations
- The potential to recognize and train up to 47,000 fine-grained entity types
- A knowledge graph suitable to network analytics such as influence, centrality, shortest paths, assortative mixing, and betweenness
- Faster, cheaper creation of positive and negative machine learning training sets
- Faster, cheaper configuration and testing of machine learners.
Please download and contribute to KBpedia.